Complying with the Freedom of Information Act, the following information is available on the River Parish Council website or from the Clerk, by appointment.
What We Spend and How We Spend It:
- Annual Return form – Held by the Clerk;·
- Annual Statutory report by auditor – Clerk;·
- Precept request – Clerk;
- Members travel – Clerk;·
- Loans sanctioned – Clerk;·
- Financial Standing Orders and Regulations – Website.
What Our Priorities Are and How We Are Doing:
- Parish Plan – Last plan 1988 (Booklet);·
- Annual Report to Parish or Community Meeting – Website;·
- Best Value Performance Plan – Clerk;·
- Best Value Inspection reports – Clerk;·
- Policy Statements issued by council – Website;
- Responses to Consultation papers – Clerk.
How We Make Decisions:
- Timetable of meetings – Website;·
- Agendas – Parish notice boards;·
- Responses to planning applications – Website (in council minutes);·
- Procedural Standing Orders – Website;·
- Members Register of Interests – Clerk;·
- Minutes of council and council sub-committee meetings – Website.
Our Policies and Procedures
- Policies and Procedures for the Conduct of council Business – Clerk;
- Policies and Procedures for the Provision of Services – Clerk;
- Policies and procedures about employment of staff – Clerk.
Lists and Registers:
- Any publicly available register or list – Dover District Council·;
- List of assets – Clerk;
The Services We Offer:
- Parks and Playing Fields – River Recreation Ground;·
- Bye-Laws – River Recreation Grounds;·
- Seating, litter bins – River Parish; ·
- Public Conveniences – River Recreation Ground.
Schedule Of Charges:
- Photocopying is 10p per sheet black & White·
- Postage actual cost of Royal Mail Standard 2nd class.